The Sussex Prep Kitchen is used by multiple clients each week, therefore, we have created a set of simple 'house rules' to which we request all hirers to agree to for the benefit of all parties:
- We operate a “leave it as you find it” policy - please ensure the space is clean and tidy after your session so it’s ready for the next hirer.
- Please adhere to the cleaning schedules on the walls - cleaning checklists available if required.
- Please respect other hirers’ session bookings.
- All prep sessions to be pre-booked and pre-paid in advance (overruns are chargeable).
- Please respect your session booking times - if you’d like to extend your session, please contact us to book and pay for it in advance.
- Strictly no open flame cookery or deep-fat frying - electric ovens, induction hobs & air-fryers only.
- Please check the fridges and freezers are closed on exiting.
- Please conserve electricity - switch off lights and empty fridges.
- Please keep the unit secure - close windows and lock doors on exiting.
- The Sussex Prep Kitchen has a strictly NO SMOKING policy.
- No children are allowed for health and safety reasons.
- Please report any breakages or issues immediately.
Please note that 24/7 CCTV is in operation at the Sussex Prep Kitchen, recording both sound and images. Whilst this is primarily a crime prevention and safety measure, it will also be used to monitor hirers' activity and adherence to these house rules.